Quote Of The Day
“I think there is a correlation between distance running and academics because it’s such a mental grind. I think you see a lot of successful distance runners that are successful academically not because they are super smart but because of their personality; they’re grinders. They work really hard and to be successful as a distance runner and in the classroom that’s exactly what you need to do.”
– UMass Lowell head XC coach Gary Gardner talking about the connection between success at academics and distance running.
- $200,017 Running Warehouse LRC NCAA Cross Country Prediction Contest is Here
- Who wins it? a) Justyn Knight b) Grant Fisher c) Other
- Who wins the women's race? ~ NCAA D1 Cross country
- NCAA XC darkhorse picks
- Story Time: Describe a run where you worried you weren't going to make it back
- I'm beginning to understand the mid-life crisis thing
- 2017 NCAA Cross Country Banquet Photos
- Women of Letsrun: Why did People's Sexiest Man Alive go to Blake Shelton?
- Most beautiful running gait phase