Quote Of The Day
“In the same sense that special counsel Robert Mueller‘s closed-door investigation into possible Russian collusion with the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election continues to shadow the Trump administration, so, too, does the unresolved USADA investigation into the Nike Oregon Project shadow any result coming out of that camp. That’s just the way of the world, irrespective of which side you may choose to believe.”
“Now it is true that Coach Salazar has never courted public approval, didn’t as an athlete, hasn’t as a coach. As such he never built up a reservoir of goodwill to help support him through challenging times. But that’s just who he is, no quarter asked, none given.”
“So when an investigation drags on ad infinitum (regardless of the reason), and media leaks of an interim USADA report suggest a more likely than not negative outcome, what would normally be the best news since Meb Keflezighi‘s win in Boston 2014 instead falls like an unheard tree in the forest. And no matter how many denials Alberto makes, or drug tests his athletes pass, the taint of suspicion never completely leaves. That’s also the way of the world.”
– Toni Reavis writing about Galen Rupp‘s and Jordan Hasay‘s big runs in Chicago on ToniReavis.com.
- RW says 43% of women - just 4% of men - have been harassed on their runs
- Amazon removes Oscar Pistorius "Blade Gunner" costumes from store - What clever ideas do you have for Halloween 2017?
- Weird: If you pay to get an NCAA star, it's a cirme... If you pay a stadium or to get amazon to build in your town it's called great business
- Boris Berian gets a video profile by Vice Sports
- People keep harassing me about my life and I don't know why.
- New user/post system troubleshooting thread