Quote Of The Day
“Outdoors promised so much and delivered … not a lot for me. I thought after Paris [Diamond League] I got everything sorted and thought, ‘right, this is it.’ You could have hooked me up to a lie detector and asked me if I thought I’d win a medal in London. I really felt that it was finally going to be me this year. … I was really frustrated [with 2017] because, again, I came away thinking, ‘I’ve still not shown what I am capable of.’ … It’s tough to describe how much of an effect it had on me because that was everything to me.”
– GB 110 hurdler Andrew Pozzi talking about the disappointment of missing a medal at London Worlds. Pozzi had fought back from years of injuries, but tore his hip flexor and lost three weeks of training, just missing the final in London.
- Utah State Meet - 33 under 16:00, 3 under 15:00 at 4,260'
- What do you talk about on runs with your friends/teammates?
- Damn Jerry Schumacher's marathoners suck
- Is Johnny Gray's American Record run the fastest negative-split 800m of all time?
- Is it common to do all of your running alone?
- How much should a competitive marathoner weigh?
- Best small schools at cross country?
- worst big city marathon
- Is there any point to "Lost Cat" signs?
- New user/post system troubleshooting thread