Quote Of The Day
“I think it’s almost never the right choice. … The whole problem with that is people think the whole going pro thing is just based on times. And it’s not. Because you can have an athlete who hits a time and they’ll never get back there. If you go pro based on that one time or that one day or that one 2.0 wind, and it doesn’t happen again. So now what? You have mortgaged that child’s future based on that one race.”
– Ato Boldon talking about high school athletes going pro.
- Man orders 74 inch tv on Amazon. They deliver it as well as an 86 inch tv and now he's been arrested
- Meb Keflezghi's response to the lack of sub 2:10 american distance runners "they take their easy days too easy."
- Has anyone ever experienced or seen a miracle?
- Rumor: Engels moves to Tinman...
- A Little Good News: USATF is appealing to get top 5 at US Olympic Marathon Trials the standard
- Can Kipchoge - if he wanted to - crush Yuki's record of 80+ sub 2-20 thons?
- Shortest Doubles