Quote Of The Day
“I’m a sprinter, but I think cutting the distance races is a mistake — because you have 50 million runners in the world,”
-Olympic legend Carl Lewis talking to reporters at Mt. Sac as reported in an article by Ken Stone of the Times of San Diego. King Carl had an opinion on just about everything including the USATF relay program (really bad), the IAAF’s decision to kill of the 5000 (also really bad), mixed relays (“clown show”) and whether Michael Norman was running too fast too soon (no). A fantastic read.
- Shalane Flanagan to undergo knee surgery
- Who was the most 'meh' Boston Marathon winner in recent history
- Bernie Sanders says he was 'one of the better milers in NYC'
- Ryan Crouser throws 22.74 (74' 7¼") - Best shot since 1990!!
- What can a 926 high school 2 miler run in a mile after 4 months off? Predict my time
- Rupp so slow Salazar has him working out with high schoolers now
- Michael MF Norman!!! 43.45!
- SPENCER MF BROWN (Athlete Special) just ran 3:39
- Carl Lewis: "Our sport is proving the definition of insanity"
- Texas Tech's Divine Oduduru 9.94/19.76 double today
- 61% of people making over $250k/yr drive a Honda, Toyota or Ford
- Company wants to move me from Denver to place called Monroe in Louisiana...anyone heard of it?
- Ex-High School Studs Cooper Teare and Thomas Ratcliffe Crush 5k's at Stanford