Quote Of The Day
“The truth is that I’ve been ‘managing’ a delusion: I’ve EXCELLED at white-knuckling my way through the world of eating disorders, and I probably could have done so for the rest of my life. But it would have been a miserable, hollow, existence. More than just sport, the disorder had taken a toll on every aspect of my life: my relationships, my ability to connect, and hell – even my ability to feel my feelings. I had a sense that there was more that could be had from life, and I needed to take a leap of faith to do it – one that required stepping out of my life for the short term in order to re-engage in it fully in the long term.”
– Amelia Boone, 3x World’s Toughest Mudder champion, Spartan Race world champion, ultrarunner and attorney, writing about why she decided to seek in-patient treatment for an eating disorder in her mid-30s.
- Ryan Shay Road Mile: July 27th/Prize Money-Travel Money
- Sandi Morris and Noah Lyles get together and make some sweet music
- Two More Kenyans Provisionally Suspended For Doping Violations
- Jacked / Built distance runners of the past
- GOAT Women's Tennis Player Maria Sharapova shows off her house
- Explaining "tempo" pace to your athletes.
- London Marathon runners who took >7.5 hours given free spot in next year’s race
- TV Screenplay Gregory (about Olympic marathon runner) for sale