Quote Of The Day
“I feel over-the-moon excited. I think I’m going to be the happiest person on that starting line. I’ve put in so much training just on faith that there would be opportunities. And even though everything was just canceled canceled canceled, to be able to have an actual race – I just wanted to cry when I got in. The trials was a massive disappointment, and I really want to be able to turn the page on that and continue to build and improve.”
– Sara Hall talking about her excitement to be racing an upcoming fall marathon. She couldn’t name the race, but it’s almost a given that it’s London.
- Sara Hall Half Marathon PR Today 1:08:17
- D1 is pulling through (it seems)
- Warholm and Ingebritsens at risk of missing Monaco GP
- Moen breaks Euro Record in 1 hour run...legal?
- 2021 London Marathon also in October. How does this affect Boston, Tokyo, and other majors?
- Let’s talk about China’s covid case #s
- Thoughts on Magness and McMillan
- What is the best way to approach time trials alone??
- Why Isn't Houlihan Taking On Hassan?